Are you a Secularist? Please answer these questions for yourself. Secular means no preference or any extra benefit to any religion..
Bt lets c our secular India :
1. There are nearly 52 Muslim countries. Show one Muslim country which provides Haj subsidy.
2. Show one Muslim country where non-muslims are extended the special rights that Muslims are accorded in India?
3. Show one country where the 85% majority craves for the indulgence of the 15% minority.
4. Show one Muslim country, which has/had a Non-Muslim as its President or Prime Minister.
5. Show one Mullah or Maulvi who has declared a ‘fatwa’ against terrorists.
6. Hindu-majority Maharashtra, Bihar, Kerala, Pondicherry, etc. have in the past elected Muslims as CM’s. Can you ever imagine a Hindu becoming the CM of Muslim – majority J&K?
7. In 1947, when India was partitioned, the Hindu population in Pakistan was about 24%. Today it is not even 1%. In 1947, the Hindu population in East Pakistan (now Bangladesh) was 30%. Today it is about 7%. Probably even less.
8. What happened to the missing Hindus? Do Hindus have human rights?
9. In contrast, in India, Muslim population has gone up from 10.4% in 1951 to more than 14% today whereas Hindu population has come down from 87.2% in 1951 to less than 85% in 1991. In the context of question no 7&8, Do you still think that Hindus are fundamentalists?
10. In India today Hindus are close to 85%. If Hindus are intolerant, how come Masjids and madrasas are thriving? How come Muslims are offering Namaz on the road? How come Muslims are proclaiming 5 times a day on loud speakers that there is no God except Allah?
11. If Muslims & Christians are minorities in Maharashtra, UP, Bihar etc., why are Hindus not minorities in J&K, Mizoram, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya etc? Why are Hindus denied minority rights in these states?
12. When Christian and Muslim schools can teach Bible and Quran. Why Hindus cannot teach Gita or Ramayan in our schools?
13. Do you admit that Hindus do have problems that need to be recognized? Or do you think that those who call themselves Hindus are themselves the problem?
And the last…
14. Abdul Rehman Antulay was made a trustee of the famous Siddhi Vinayak Temple in Prabhadevi, Mumbai. Can a Hindu- even Mulayam or Laloo – ever become a trustee of a Masjid or Madrasa or the Wakf Board?
“Hinduism is not a religion, it is a way of life.”