𝗔𝘀𝗵𝘁 𝗦𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗢𝗳 𝗛𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗝𝗶
Hanuman Ji is the incarnation of Bhagwan Shiv who wished to assist Sri Ram. Therefore right from his birth, Hanuman exhibited marvelous powers.
When Hanuman Ji reached Lanka in search of Mata Sita, she was comforted with the news of Bhagwan Rama’s well being and the preparations underway to release her from the captivity of Ravana. Mata Sita Was Happy And blessed him saying that Hanuman would not only have the Ashta Siddhis, He would also have the power to confer these siddhis to those who worship and pray him.
Therefore Hanuman ji is praised in the Hanuman Chalisa as :
“अष्ट सिद्धि नव निधि के दाता”
“Ashta Siddhi Nava Nidhi Ke Data”
(The Master of eight sidhhis and nine types of wealth). Here are the eight Sidhhis of Hanuman Ji.
- 𝗔𝗻̣𝗶𝗺𝗮̄ – The ability to decrease the size of one’s body and become as small as an atom.
- 𝗠𝗮𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗮 – The ability to increase the size of one’s body, ultimately enveloping the universe.
- 𝗚𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗮 – The ability to become very heavy or immovable.
- 𝗟𝗮𝗴𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗮 – The ability to make one’s body lighter than air.
- 𝗣𝗿𝗮̄𝗽𝘁𝗶 – Ability To obtain anything.
- 𝗣𝗿𝗮̄𝗸𝗮̄𝗺𝘆𝗮 – Ability to acquire anything.
- 𝗜𝘀̣𝗶𝘁̣𝘃𝗮 – Possessing Absolute Superiority.
- 𝗩𝗮𝘀́𝗶𝘁𝘃𝗮 – Vashikaran is the ability of getting a control on life and death. Power to subjugate all.
जय श्री राम | Jai Shri Ram 🚩
Like Our Page Astittwa And Get Connected To Your Roots.